School life comes to an end

It's almost the time
The time i will finally graduate high school. 
Looking at the calender, we still got a week left until UNBK. Yes exactly a week.
We all still got a week left for skipping class.
We all still got a week left to purposely break all those ridiculous rules.
We all still got a week left to being so painfully chatty at class that will ended up being scold by the teacher.
We still got a week left to have the rights to wear our school uniform and proof everyone that we are senior now.
A week left to do all of our boring routines that somehow seems fun this past days, maybe because i know it will be my last week of school days.

Reminiscing the first time i tried out my white and grey uniform that has just seemed to be yesterday.

Then i realized how i've changed.
Ever since the first year i enter junior high up till right now. 
It seems that everything changes, slowly, so unknowingly, but it does.

The most obvious one, people changes. 
Those who in the past seems to be my very best friend then ended up miraculously as someone i never thought i would understand anymore. Those who i used to share every bits of my secret in life ,now, they don't even know what i doing this past months as we are too busy on living our own life. 
Although i know we all never want those things to happen, but it seems that we have no authority on controlling it, slowly time controls all. 

I do feel changes in my perspective too. 
I used to think having a good look, a good social life and popularity is everything. As i always envy those who got them all
But then it turns out that i was wrong, 
without kindness no one wants to be your friend, 
without love and care no one bare to be around you. 
And without happiness, you are nothing but a soul trapped in a planet. 

Then, I met someone, who changes my perspective towards the word "family"
I used to think that being around my family during weekend is a lame thing and that we should spend weekend with our gangs(?) 
While i never realize having a family is like having my all time support team, my comfort zone. 

Now i understand, in life you have to embrace every little moment and appreciate it. 
You don't have to be the best to earn impression. 
you have to respect to be respected.

I've learn and understand so many beautiful things in my high school years, and this surely are some precious lesson that i'll remember for a life time.
  












Comments

Popular Posts