My 18th birthday

As this blog already seemed to be my "birthday" blog. it won't be complete without my 18th birthday story, right?
so, today although it was late af. i will post something about my 18th birthday!
well, that day was 12th february, the day when all of them fooled me over an over early surprise.
i was supposed to meet them for a "valentine exchanges gift" event. and it somehow end up to be "my  birthday surprise" event.
But however, i can't find a word to perfectly describe my love for them ( my best friends ) who's always been there for me through my ups and downs.
And few days later, on a late evening. my cousins also decided to throw me a surprise at home.
words can't described how blessed i feel.
and these are some pics that was taken then, some of my happiest moment. enjoy!


















Best regards,
Cin xx

Comments

Popular Posts